domingo, 17 de mayo de 2015

#London - Throwback to my trip with the Human Rights Global Brigades in Panama last year! It was probably the only two weeks in that whole year I felt really good about myself and my body and foooood ~ kinda miss those awesome kids. 10 days to summerrrrrrrrrr CAN'T WAIT. Studying is killing my self-esteem ... and my complexion 😩 #livinglovingbeingloved #sgedw #selfrecovery #edsoldier #edfamily #panama #edwarrior #happyhealthyme #stopthestigma #summer


#London by of.this.i.know - Throwback to my trip with the Human Rights Global Brigades in Panama last year! It was probably the only two weeks in that whole year I felt really good about myself and my body and foooood ~ kinda miss those awesome kids. 10 days to summerrrrrrrrrr CAN'T WAIT. Studying is killing my self-esteem ... and my complexion 😩 #livinglovingbeingloved #sgedw #selfrecovery #edsoldier #edfamily #panama #edwarrior #happyhealthyme #stopthestigma #summer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario